Battery Tattoo Testimonials and Tips
From: Jeff Lisowski Sent: Friday, February 18,
Subject: Rabbi Tatt Tattoo Pen
Hi Pat, I want to let you know that I received my Rabbi Tatt Tattoo Pen and it was the easiest piece of equipment to use! I have used clamp tattoo pliers in the past and have felt awful for how my rabbits reacted during the procedure. I figured there had to be a better way. And I found it! I stopped at the store and bought a few bananas to practice on. I highly suggest this so that you learn how to control the pen. It took a few minutes to figure out how to hold it for the best results. I tattooed 9 rabbits in an hour. It was less painful, less stressful, and quieter ( the rabbits did not scream) then using the clamp type. Plus you can make the tattoos big enough for you to read them.
Here are a few helpful hints:
1. 2 drops of ink in the ink cup only. Anymore and you spend more time wiping extra ink off the needle guard. Just dip the tip of the needle in to the ink.
2. Use a bunny sack. It holds your animal still while you are learning.
3. Use alcohol wipes to clean the ear before and if you need to clean the ear after you can use a damp rag.
4. Take your time, it keeps the ear cleaner and easier for you to see what you are doing.
5. Make sure you have a good light source.
I will never use anything but the Rabbi Tatt Tattoo Pen again!
Jeff Lisowski Double J Rabbitry firstname.lastname@example.org
| Subject: carrier and
Ken Pen Sent: 10/1/04
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I received the carrier and the Ken Pen in the mail today. I love them. I love the plastic tray on the carrier, much better than the metal ones. The Ken Pen works great! I already got some tattoos done today! Thanks so much. I will definitely be doing some more shopping!! Thanks again, Jeannie
From: Wilfong, Les:Wilfong.Les@xxxxx.com]
Pat, The Ken Pen was a great choice, my son enjoys using the pen because it is so quick and easy to tattoo with. Thanks, Les
|Do you want to add your tip or testimonial-click here to email us:)|